Product and Service FAQ
1) What is Sn1per Professional?
Sn1per Professional is Sn1perSecurity’s premium reporting add-on for professional penetration testers, bug bounty researchers and Corporate security teams to manage large environments and pentest scopes.
2) For Sn1per Professional v10.0 or greater, what is included or not included in support?
All Sn1per Professional v10.0 or greater annual plans include professional support via e-mail (in English only).
Troubleshooting, installation assistance, and basic usability assistance of our core product Sn1per Professional during a valid annual license term of Sn1per Professional v10.0 or greater.
E-mails are typically answered within 24-48 business hours. Keep in mind we are located on the west coast of the United States and typically respond on weekdays (excluding business holidays).
We do not offer support for unsupported operating systems and browsers. Be sure to confirm the system requirements.
We do not troubleshoot or offer any assistance of third party software/applications. Check with the appropriate vendor for assistance.
We cannot provide custom scripts/code/fixes or tutorials. Please check out our documentation page, blog and wiki for further help topics.
3) What information do you need me to provide to assist with troubleshooting an issue or error/open a support ticket?
Email us at [email protected] with the following information:
- Sn1per Professional version
- License key
- Operating system and version
- Browser information
- Detailed description of the problem
- Relevant screenshots
- Logs relating to webUI problems /sn1per/pro/error.log
4) I received an error XYZ in the Sn1per Community Edition script. Should I contact [email protected] with the error message?
Professional support via [email protected] is only offered for Sn1per Professional v10.0 or greater annual terms. For all Sn1per Community related issues, please submit an issue ticket on GitHub.
5) Can I run Sn1per on other operating systems other than Kali Linux or Debian?
Sn1per was designed to run on the latest Kali Linux image, and because of its dependencies we only provide support for installations under these operating systems. For all other operating systems, we require Sn1per to be installed via Docker.
6) How does the Professional version differ from the Community version?
The short answer… the Professional version requires a paid license that provides you with a professional reporting interface generated from each scan (and top notch customer support). For the long answer, we encourage you to read our blog post about it here.
7) Help! My scanner appears to be stuck when running a scan.
If you are certain your scanner is stuck (keep in mind some scans can take longer than others), it can often mean you are being blocked by the target. In either case, you should be able to bypass this by typing “killall nmap”. Another alternative is in a separate terminal, run sniper –status to get the PIDs of any running sniper processes. Run kill-9 <PID> to kill off the problematic process to allow the scan to continue.
8) When will the next version of Sn1per Professional be released?
We don’t publish a schedule, but if you want to be the first to know make sure you sign up for our newsletter or follow us on Twitter. If you have a valid license of Sn1per Professional you can also check the updates tab when you start the program.
9) A feature in Sn1per Professional v10.0 or later has been removed, where did it go?
While we try our best to maintain and add to Sn1per Professional, there may features for one reason or another we may have to change or remove temporarily or permanently for one reason or another. Our goal of course is to keep our customer’s happy and maintain as many fantastic features as possible or create even better ones.
10) Can I make a request for a new feature or product?
Yes. While we always appreciate suggestions for features and products and do read them all, we can’t guarantee a response in every single case, or that we will be able to add/create every single one. We also are unable to reimburse or pay for any feedback, suggestions, and ideas. Be sure to read our Terms and Conditions page for more information on this topic here. Requests can be sent to our e-mail: [email protected].
11) How is the price of Sn1per Professional determined?
Our prices are competitive in the marketplace and reflect the value the product gives you (such as more features and functionality). Each product is priced per license for a year (365 days).
12) How many people can use Sn1per Professional?
Our licenses are single user, that means it is just for you – one person.
13) Can I install Sn1per Professional on multiple computers using the same license?
Sn1per Professional may only be installed on a single system at one time. Multiple licenses will need to be purchased in order to install Sn1per Professional on multiple systems. However, you may uninstall and re-install Sn1per Professional on different systems as needed as long as they are not concurrently used (ie. 2 or more systems with the same license key in use at the same time).
14) How long do you support previous versions of Sn1per Professional (prior to v10.0)?
We maintain usability in previous versions as long as possible and guarantee a minimum functionality for up to 6 months from the purchase date.
Note: Customer service/troubleshooting on our previous versions (prior to v10.0) were only supported for 14 days (from date of purchase) for Sn1per Professional.
15) Do you offer free trials or demos for Sn1per Professional?
We don’t currently offer demos for Sn1per Professional, we do however have a fantastic demo video to check out.
1) How long does it take to get a download link?
A download link will be provided within 24-48 hours upon receipt of payment (usually sooner). If you still have not received a download link after 48 hours, please contact so we can make things right: [email protected]
2) How is Sn1per Professional billed?
Sn1per Professional v10.0 or greater is billed per year, you will receive a full year of use, updates and support that commence on your date of purchase. Previous versions were billed per version, but functionality was only guaranteed for 6 months and supported only for 14 days.
2) Can I pay for Sn1per Professional monthly?
In order to give you the best price possible, 12 months (one year) must be paid for in full at the time of your purchase. We are unable to prorate our annual cost in any form.
2) Can I pay for more than one year of Sn1per Professional in advance or lock in the price for more than one year?
We currently only offer annual terms paid at the start of your year term.
4) How do I upgrade/get new features offered in Sn1per Professional?
Sn1per Professional v10.0 is billed per year, and you are eligible for any updates during the duration of your one year term.
5) I’m having trouble with or have questions regarding payments or taxes.
Our payment processor/Merchant of Record is Paddle, please reach out to their service team at [email protected] for further assistance.
6) Do you accept payment in Bitcoin (BTC) or other cryptocurrencies? Do you accept wire payments? What payment methods do you offer?
Unfortunately we do not accept payments via BTC or cryptocurrencies at this time. All eligible payment methods will be presented at the time of checkout, with the exception of wire payments. Wire payments require an invoice to be generated.
7) Why can’t I add Sn1per Professional Enterprise to my cart?
You will need to contact us to confirm the pricing as we require a little more information for this product. Please reach out to us at [email protected].
8) How do I get an invoice?
You must reach out to [email protected] for an invoice to be generated. We will require the following information:
- Contact name
- E-mail address
- Full mailing address (of business or individual)
- VAT number (if applicable)
- Product desired
- Quantity desired
9) How long is the pricing on an invoice good for?
We can only guarantee the price on an invoice for 30 days, after that time you would be subject to any price changes. If you still wish to purchase the product and are nearing the 30 day mark, please reach out to our support team to confirm and/or have a new invoice issued: [email protected].
10) Do you offer refunds?
Due to the nature of software we cannot provide refunds on digital products. If you have an unusual circumstance please reach out to us at [email protected] to see if we can find a solution for you.
11) Where can I buy Sn1per Professional?
The only official method to purchase Sn1per Professional is from our online shop. We do not generally authorize 3rd party resellers to sell our products on their website or any other medium. If in doubt, contact us at [email protected].