Leverage the full power of Metasploit with the new “MassPwn Add-on” for Sn1per Professional v9.0.
- Simple GUI for Metasploit to set common options and settings
- Import all vulnerability scan data into Sn1per Professional automatically
- Launch single or multiple Metasploit modules and exploits in-line
- Launch auxiliary scans and exploits against single or multiple pre-defined target lists
- Automate exploitation of vulnerable services
- Update Sn1per workspace and host details with the latest Metasploit scan data
- Reporting of all console output via the Command Execution Add-on
This add-on requires a Sn1per Professional v9.0 license along with the following add-ons and components:
To install this addon, extract all PHP and TXT files to the following location:
To access the MassPwn Add-on, do the following:
- Reload the Sn1per web interface (ie. https://YOUR_IP_HERE:1337)
- Click on any workspace from the Workspace Navigator
- Scroll down and click “MassPwn” menu to access the MassPwn Add-on
To add username and password wordlists, create the following directory and copy all wordlists into the appropriate directories:
* NOTE: The MassPwn Add-on displays many verbose errors and uses many defauly Metasploit options that do not always apply to every module. As a result, you may see many messages, such as:
[-] Unknown variable
[-] Unknown command: run.
These messages are normal and can be ignored. Professional e-mail support will only be provided for issues with the add-on code itself. Issues within Metasploit will not be supported.